Asked by Sai Aung Kyaw from Mandalay, Myanmar | Jul. 08, 2014 00:41
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

Need to stay 90days in GuangZhou

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day.
What type of visa do i need to apply, if i want to stay in GaungZhou for less than 90days? It would be a business trip.
What are the documents that will be required please?
and I can apply it in Mandalay please?

Thank you!
Sai Aung Kyaw

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill | Jul. 09, 2014 02:05
Hi, for business visit, you need to provide an invitation letter from the Chinese company. In the letter your duration of stay about 90 days should be included. Other basic requirements should be your passport, application form, photo. If you are from Mandalay Division, Shan State, Kachin State, then you can submit your application to Chinese consulate in Mandalay.
Related Questions:
I have a multiple visa for 1year and im only allowed to stay i n...
Asked by Judelyn from philippines
| Oct. 29, 2014 22:28
I'm working in shenzhen now. Can my wife and kid apply for L visa only?
Asked by Ryan from Philippines
| Feb. 06, 2017 03:13
Exiting in Hong kong could be consider as a new entry?
Asked by leo from china
| May. 24, 2018 02:51
on 2yr Multi entry visa 90 day validity for China can you enter just prior ...
Asked by Robert A M Bain from United Kingdom
| Nov. 22, 2017 21:22
I am working as dh her in Beijing but my visa expired already last july 22 ...
Asked by Thes from Philippines
| Aug. 14, 2015 21:58
validity of a visa
Asked by florence from South Africa
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)