Asked by Aiwen from USA | Jun. 19, 2014 05:41
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Exit and Re-Entry

With a valid, up to date Temporary Residency Permit, can I visit USA for 5 days and return without needed a new Z Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rowan from Canada | Jun. 20, 2014 02:05
Yes, sure. The residence permit works as multiple entries visa by this regards.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)