Asked by Natalia from Peru | Jun. 16, 2014 20:49
About:China Embassy in Japan

Peruvian passport from Japan

Hello, I'm planning on visiting from Japan (currently living there) with my peruvian passport. I am doing this trip with people from Peru, so the travel agency is in Peru. How can I apply for the VISA from Japan with peruvian passport and with peruvian travel agency? It is necessary to apply through a travel agency?

Answers (1)
Answered by Molly from Canada | Jun. 17, 2014 20:50
You need to apply for a tourist L through a travel agency if you are a resident in Japan. Personally, I think it is ok to apply with invitation letter from a Peruvian travel agency, but I am afraid the agency you entrusted in Japan may ask high price for application service if you do not book tickets or tours with them.
Related Questions:
I will stop over Guangzhou 3 hours and Beijing 2 hours, i just stay in the ...
Asked by Michele from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2014 04:46
I'm Peruvian, reside in Japan, can I apply for China visa through China con...
Asked by Helen from Japan
| Sep. 01, 2011 23:01
Hello I am from Peru, living in Australia, but holding peruvian passport. C...
Asked by gerardo camarena from Australia
| Aug. 07, 2013 03:01
Visa In Xiamen
Asked by Erik M from Peru
| Mar. 07, 2018 20:13
What if I am travelling with two different companies with a less than 24 ho...
Asked by Edilberto Sanchez-Ramos from Canada
| Sep. 27, 2018 17:04
Dear Sir/Madam, i am a Peruvian national, with a Peru passport, currently ...
Asked by Ms.Rosel Edit from Peru
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)