Asked by Tienie from Netherlands | Jun. 04, 2014 05:44
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Trip to Hong Kong and Vietnam

Good afternoon,
I have a Vietnamese nationality and a Dutch residence permit for 5 years. I am now living in the Netherlands. Over 3 weeks I am going to Hong Kong for 2 days before flying to Vietnam for a stay of 1 month.
Could you please tell me if I need a visa for a stay of 2 days in Hong Kong? If so, how long does it take for application?
Should I have my application done by a travel agency or apply by myself? As I have heard different opinions from the consulates about this, some say it takes only 4 days, some say it takes more than 1 month as they have to send the documents to Hong Kong for permission.
Thank you very much in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from United Kingdom | Jun. 06, 2014 02:07
Yes, you need to apply for one to HK in advance through Chinese embassy. The regular processing takes 4 working days only. But it will take longer time if your application needs to be sent to HK for approval. You can apply in person from the embassy.
Related Questions:
what time is the first trip going to yuen long in Hong Kong?
Asked by king from hongkong
| Jun. 07, 2014 22:43
From Hong Kong Airport to Hotel Benito in Tsim Sha Tsui, by MRT or by Taxi,...
Asked by CHRIS from MALAYSIA
| May. 02, 2013 02:05
How do I go or to Guangzhou from hong kong?
Asked by Shirley from Singapore
| Jun. 24, 2014 00:51
for a group of 6, what is the best transport (cost and time) from the airpo...
Asked by chris from Philippines
| Mar. 27, 2015 20:45
5 days stay in hong kong, staying in Ibis central whats the suitable pass t...
Asked by Sandra Kerollos from Egypt
| Aug. 03, 2015 19:57
how many hours is the trip to guangzhou ?
Asked by Mr.Robert
| Mar. 05, 2010 00:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)