Asked by Brian Wilson from Guatemala | May. 09, 2014 17:07
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

Canadian living in Guatemala

I am planning to visit China for business reasons in August. Can all the documents be completed from Guatemala, or do I need to appear in person in Costa Rica?
Will in need a letter from one or more of the factories I plan in visit in the Shanghai area?
Do I need to have my airline reservations paid for and confirmed before applying for a visa?
Do you need hotel reservations confirmed also?
What will be the fee in dollars, and how can I pay it from Guatemala (wire transfer, DHL or ????)
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Brad from Canada | May. 10, 2014 04:13
Hi, you can either in person or entrust someone else or a travel agency to handle your application. For business visit, an invitation letter from one factory is ok. Round-trip ticket and hotel reservation (for first few night is acceptable) are required. As I know, the embassy do not accept post application.
Related Questions:
Obtaining Z visa not in your home country.
Asked by David from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2016 21:48
visa for Tibet
Asked by Margo van der Sluijs from Guatemala (Holland)
| Jul. 27, 2014 22:42
I'm a Guatemalan citizen , and I'm traveling to Bali with a layover in Chin...
Asked by clara vasquez from Guatemala
| Jul. 20, 2016 20:25
What is the cheapest way to ship 30 kg package to the Caribbean (Antigua a...
Asked by Audie from China
| Oct. 18, 2018 18:45
I am a Canadian living in Seoul. My ARC expires in 4 months.
Asked by Olivia from Canada
| Nov. 14, 2017 20:28
China visa for Canadian expat living in Dubai
Asked by Mike
| May. 03, 2014 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)