Asked by Emma from New Zealand | May. 07, 2014 08:23
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hi, I am a tourist in South Korea, and am looking at going to China from here as a tourist too.

I hold a New Zealand passport. Do I apply at the "Chinese Embassy in Seoul," or do I apply at the "CVASC in Seoul?" I am a little confused as to where I go and where I apply for the visa. And what exactly do I need to take with me for my application? Passport photo, photocopy of passport, passport, application form, and???
Thanks all help appreciated

Answers (1)
Answered by Elvis from Canada | May. 08, 2014 02:28
You need to apply through CVASC in Seoul. Round- trip ticket and hotel booking are required. And you may need to provide document showing your legal stay in Korea for application. You can also contact the CVASC for direct answer. Call: 1670-1888 / 02-6260-8888 (Seoul square)
Call: 027507800 (Namsan Square)
Related Questions:
ARC validity requirment ?
Asked by Ankit from India
| Jan. 28, 2015 02:27
Hi, I am looking to visit Beijing at the end of the year but am I able to a...
Asked by Mr.Teoh from Malaysia
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:00
I am a mauritian studying in china for the time being on a student visa.
Asked by Ahaad from Mauritius
| Jan. 13, 2015 03:47
I am currently in china and I lost my passport.
Asked by Sara from China
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:16
Tourist to student visa in China
Asked by Quintin from South Africa
| Nov. 13, 2017 21:32
Hi, I'm from Colombia South America I'm here in Bangkok looking to go to Ch...
Asked by Ms.Blanca Gomez from Colombia
| Jun. 21, 2009 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)