Asked by Gopal from India | May. 03, 2014 14:00
About:Ngong Ping 360

Traveling to Big Buddha hk issue

Hi! if i would take the single journey of Ngong Ping 360 how will I get back to the Nathan Road, I stay in novotel hotel.
Which way I should take one way? (Go single journey to Ngong Ping or take cable car while returning from Ngong Ping)
Also the page says Walking with Buddha is 36HK$. Is it entry fee or we need to take bus/car to reach it again post cable car journey ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from Austria | May. 03, 2014 21:39
If you do not want to use the cable car back to Tung Chung, you can take the local bus line 23 to Tung Chung Station. Then change to local MTR system to reach Jordan Station on Nathan Road. Get out of the station from Exit B1 and walk along the Nathan Road to your hotel.

You can try a single way cable car to the Ngong Ping and then use the local public bus line 23 to back to Tung Chung Station.

36HKD iis the entry fee for the Walking with Buddha. The Walking with Buddha is a performance in Ngong Ping Town, so you need to reach Ngong Ping Town first by cable car. Visiting the Ngong Ping Town is for free, but if you want to see the Walking with Buddha Show, you need to pay for the entrance ticket.

Hope it is clear for you ~
Related Questions:
how much time is sufficient for visiting Big Buddha in HK?
Asked by Prajakta from India
| May. 15, 2013 04:47
How can get to Big Buddha from Tsim Sha Tsui, HK?
Asked by ven from Philippines
| Sep. 17, 2013 21:51
How do we get from HKIA to the Big Buddha and how much should we charge on ...
Asked by Lara from Netherlands
| Sep. 25, 2017 02:29
how to get from casa hotel to lantau island big buddha, im staying at casa ...
Asked by evelynn from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2014 20:09
how big leshan buddha is?
Asked by leronne from India
| Aug. 10, 2013 00:23
how big is the Giant Buddha in Leshan
Asked by Mr.Brown from usa
| Mar. 10, 2011 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)