Asked by Dave from Canada | May. 01, 2014 23:54
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

3 days overstayed but still valid visa

I have a 1 year M, multiple entry exit every 30 days. Currently living in Zhuhai but I have overstayed my exit by 3 days. Should I just attempt to cross over to Macau and pay the consequences there or try to deal with it through the PSB. Its a holiday so I cannot find local advise through administration but I have to deal with it. Can work it out at the border crossing?. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Rex from United Kingdom | May. 02, 2014 01:57
Hi, try to cross over to Macau and explain the immigration officers about your fault for overstaying. If necessary, pay the fine and generally you are still able to use it go back again.
Related Questions:
hello, I'm Indonesian citizen and I want to visit Beijing for 3 days. Is th...
Asked by Mr.Syafril Riza from China
| Sep. 16, 2009 04:04
Hello, I just discovered I have overstayed my visa by 3 days. My flight ...
Asked by Mr.Keith from USA
| Sep. 25, 2010 22:56
my friend overstayed in China for 8months before. can she still apply for a...
Asked by isabelle from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2011 01:50
hey guys if i get a visa on entry at Zhuhai which is valid for 3 days does ...
Asked by Mr.mark from australia
| Feb. 04, 2011 21:22
I broke my ankle in Yunnan Province China & didn't leave the country every ...
Asked by Mr.nate from china
| Oct. 18, 2009 23:12
can I use this visa to Hongkong for a few days before I fly out?
Asked by Vinh Nguyen from Vietnam
| Jul. 13, 2015 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)