Asked by Angelina from United Kingdom | Apr. 17, 2014 06:49
About:China Consulates in Brazil

Can my boyfriend apply for a tourist visa in Brazil for China if he is not Brazilian

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Brazil for the World Cup and will return back to beijing. I currently work in beijing with a permit but he is on a tourist 3 month double entry. Will he be able to apply for it in Brazil if he provides a ticket to leave china and my permit, passport copy and invitation letter? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from United Kingdom | Apr. 18, 2014 02:41
Hi, generally proof of residence or employment is required for application in a third country. I think he is not able to get it in Brazil if he is only a tourist there. Please try to contact the embassy directly for details. 005561-21958200
BTW, if he has not used the second entry of his current tourist L, it is ok for reentry.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or Madam, My son is a US citizen, and tourist now in Salvador, ...
Mr.CENTES from Israel
| Mar. 21, 2011 03:41
We are studing in Australia now, but we are from Brazil, how can we apply f...
Asked by Aline from Australia
| Feb. 02, 2012 00:23
need down load a form -Chinese person to apply for a tourist visa in Brazil...
Asked by Eduardo D. Brito from China
| Nov. 19, 2012 03:32
Hi, I'm Thai and my boyfriend is Finnish. He is currently visit me in Bangk...
Asked by Ms.Panchalee from Thailand
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:29
I am a Canadian Citizen, currently residing in Belo Horizonte Brazil. I wi...
Asked by Mr.Ford from Brazil
| Mar. 30, 2011 02:52
Tourist Visa (L type) extension
Asked by Ricca from Philippines
| Nov. 26, 2015 19:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)