Asked by Sonia from Finland | Apr. 06, 2014 06:16
About:China Visa Application in UK

Needing visa, anyone can help me?

Hi, I have been to China before on a My type but now I just want to go there on holiday. I understand I need to copy and attatch my old one in the application.

My real question is, I'm a Finnish citizen living in the UK right now and I want to apply for a L visa single entry. I would need to apply by post because I can't go to London myself. How much would it cost me to do all of this? on the CVASC site it says different then it does here..

Answers (1)
Answered by Sandy from Canada | Apr. 07, 2014 04:11
The cost on the CVASC site is the same as that shows up here. A single entry L costs GBP 84 (regular fee + postal fee).
Related Questions:
Hello, How far is the Four Seasons Hotel in Pudong District, Shanghai to Th...
Asked by Nat from n/A
| Oct. 23, 2013 01:04
hello, i'm a filipino and i am planning to have a tour in hong kong but asi...
Asked by Ms.nefertiti from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:00
Hello i am from bahrain I need visa or not, can anyone help me. Thanks
Asked by omar from Bahrain
| Mar. 15, 2015 22:47
Im a us citizen and travelling to the philippines with 15 hrs. lay over in ...
Asked by Rodney from USA
| Oct. 27, 2014 20:35
Status "NULL" Item for me in RB812994181CN
Asked by Dony from Italy
| Sep. 28, 2013 00:39
I am a Pakistani national, living in Dubai and want to go China for a vacat...
Asked by Mahmood from Dubai
| Sep. 07, 2016 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)