Asked by alister BLAND from New Zealand | Apr. 02, 2014 19:29
About:China Embassy in South Korea

applying for a Chinese visa in seoul for a New Zealand passport holder

I am a New Zealand citizen and passport holder. I intend to travel from Korea to Beijing (ferry / rail - about mid June) and then make my way to Mongolia. After about 30 days there I intend to travel back to China and make my way south to Hong Kong. This means two entries into China ( about 10 days initially and 30 days for the second visit ). As I am unsure of exact dates I will be entering China I would like to get a double entry in Korea ( just before I go ). Is this possible or must I get it in my home country? As I do not know exact dates or where I will return to NZ from is it essential to have a return ticket, and accommodation booked?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ted from USA | Apr. 03, 2014 04:23
Hi, you can apply for a double entry tourist L in advance in NZ, because it is valid for 6 months from issue date. For tourist L application, round-trip ticket and hotel bookings are required.
Related Questions:
do i need a transit visa from new zealand?
Asked by michael from new zealand
| Jun. 07, 2018 21:12
144 hour visa exemption for Shanghai
Asked by Doug from New Zealand
| Feb. 10, 2018 10:03
Does a new zealand passport holder with a criminal record need a VISA for H...
Asked by katherine from New Zealand
| Jan. 26, 2016 21:26
How much is an L visa for a New Zealand passport holder and where is embass...
Asked by Michelle from New zealand
| May. 11, 2017 04:19
Can a New Zealand passport holder get a visa on arrival at Guangzhou airpor...
Asked by LimTC from Singapore
| Apr. 28, 2012 01:21
Hi there I am a Chinese passport holder who has a New Zealand PR. I want...
Asked by Mrs.Catherine from New Zealand
| May. 27, 2010 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)