Asked by ken from Philippines | Mar. 31, 2014 22:22
About:China Visa Exemption

Do I need Multiple entry visa?

Hi Im Filipino I know we dont need one to travel to macau. But what if I entered macau via International Airport and that same they I depart straight to hongkong via the Turbojet? Of course I already out to Macau.
My question is Can I go back or can I still enter macau from hongkong on the next day to catch my flight from macau airport going back to manila? In that case do I need to get Multiple entry one? Btw Im going to macau on the 30th of april.

Answers (1)
Answered by Arnold from Indonesia | Apr. 01, 2014 04:39
Hi, personally I think it is ok for you to visit Macao without visa. But if necessary, you can try to contact Macao PSP office directly via (853) 2872 5488 for final confirmation.
Related Questions:
Going to Beijing for 2 days, then on cruise for 7 days, then back to Beijin...
Asked by Katherine from USA
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:28
Malysian planning to visit Macao and ZhuJiang with multiple entries over on...
Asked by Edmund from Huang
| May. 09, 2015 22:35
I am arriving in Shanghai to board a cruise which stops at Hong Kong.
Asked by June from New Zealand
| Jul. 09, 2017 22:39
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
I am argentinian and want to go to china for tourism. I also want tO go to ...
Asked by Nicolas from Argentina
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:00
Hi I am a Malaysian citizen and visit China a lot.
Asked by Shin Ch from Malaysia
| Aug. 30, 2016 22:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)