Asked by bechir from Tunisia | Mar. 01, 2014 08:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Poland

does foreigners have to fill a specific application if they want to apply from poland or no?

hello im a foreigners and im goignto apply for one from poland but the problem is that i found many applications 2011A and another one called 2011B and what made things more complicated is that i found recently in another website another application called 2013 it mentioned that it's going to replace the previous two of 2011 so honestly i don't know which application to fill also they said in one website that foreigners have to fill an additional application but i didnt find it,also the second problem is that i dont know why where ever i fill the the applications and save them i receive them empty all the time:( the third question is that im going to apply for a non-business visa they said that its M as im going to participate in an intership so is that true this is the visa i should apply for or no? also if im going to get my type in very quick time how much money i have to pay more for this?...last point is that there are many websites but most of them they gave differnet informations not the same so i feel so confused which one to trust so please try to answer all my questions if it is possible:( i dont have time as im going to submit my ticket on monday

Answers (1)
Answered by Belinda from Germany | Mar. 02, 2014 03:20
Well, you should fill 2013 version application form. It can be downloaded from the thop of this page. By the way, you'd better fill it online and print it out because hand-written application form is no longer accepted.

I think you might consult with the CHinese embassy in your country to confirm which type you should apply for. If you want to get it quickly, you might pay extra 50 Zloty for rush service. It takes two working days in total.
Related Questions:
Where should I apply for a Chinese visa?
Asked by Justyna from USA
| Jan. 17, 2016 20:43
Non-Residence of Poland applying for a Chinese visa in Poland
Asked by Michael from Thailand
| Mar. 11, 2018 22:54
I am studying in Poland but my permit is still in process
Asked by Mirel from Mexico
| Nov. 29, 2016 20:11
Do I need to fill visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B to apply for a ...
Asked by CARLOS GARAY from Australia
| Sep. 02, 2011 02:43
i m living in poland i have a visa till the 8th of july and now i want to g...
Asked by bechir from Tunisia
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:03
transit visa for U.S. passport holders
Asked by Shannon from USA
| May. 15, 2013 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)