Asked by mac from Australia | Feb. 08, 2014 03:07
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Exit and Reentry into china for residence permit holder

ill be applying for residence permit through my X1 as im coming for one year course. In between the course can i exit and reenter china any time by my residence permit certificate. I have plan to go out of china for 2 months for my work contract during my course. i am not sure if i can do it ...

1) Will university allow me to go out for such long period ?
2) Do i need to report to P.S.B. about my exit and rentry dates ?
3) Does my country's international airport recognizes china residence permit as X1 to china and allow me to reenter china ?
4) Do i need visa everytime i reenter china during the validity of my residence permit

Answers (1)
Answered by Tommy from Canada | Feb. 08, 2014 20:33
Yes, you can exit and reenter with the residence permit, but you should ask your university for leave, sorry I have no idea if they allow this or not. It is not necessary to report to PSB about the dates. Don't worry about the reentry, because there is a date showing the validity of the residence permit on your passport, it is ok to be used to board the plane at the airport.
Related Questions:
What does a Philippine passport holder with residence permit in Italy need ...
Asked by Teresa Dagdag from Philippines
| Sep. 08, 2012 22:00
i am a pakistani passport holder i have a china residence permit and uae r...
Asked by hamayun from Pakistan
| Feb. 12, 2015 02:20
How I'll apply tourist visa for hong kong and china?
Asked by Ghazala from Palestinian
| Mar. 07, 2015 03:07
Need to apply for Macau Tourist Visa by online application. suggest me the ...
Asked by noor from Sri Lanka
| May. 22, 2015 04:42
i m travelling from dubai to bkk my flight have one stop in china for 13 ho...
Asked by dubai from UAE
| Mar. 27, 2017 02:40
Regrding visa
Asked by Lourdes uy from Netherlands
| Mar. 07, 2013 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)