Asked by Al-Azeem Hameed from USA | Jan. 29, 2014 22:10
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I need to get back to Wuhan but I had to have surgery and I missed my flight and my visa expired.

I need a visa to get back to Wuhan. I have been trying to call, but no one answers the phone. I was supposed to return to Wuhan to turn in my passport at the police station and get my letter of entry from Central China Normal University. I am a foreign student from the United States. But I had an accident and broke my foot and had to have emergency surgery on January 28. I missed my flight and my visa expired. I hope you can help. I know the festival is starting tomorrow. But I want to get back to school in Wuhan. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from Egypt | Feb. 05, 2014 03:47
If your current one is expired, you'd better contact your university for help and then apply for a new one immediately.
Related Questions:
Hello,Is S2 visa requires to get a temporary residence permit? I am alread...
Asked by Ybry from Philippines
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:33
I applied for Chinese tourist visa by my flight ticket didn't have my name ...
Asked by Ana from USA
| Oct. 22, 2016 00:50
I have accepted an ESL position in Wuhan. What do I need to get my Visa fo...
Asked by Sam
| Sep. 25, 2013 02:39
144 transit visa, but will fly back to the country i come from
Asked by RJ from Iceland
| May. 20, 2016 02:03
Re-applying for Visa as a student to travel abroad
Asked by Ansh from China
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:00
i am a Canadian and my girlfriend and i were denied our flight by the staff...
Asked by Mr.nathaniel from canada
| Jul. 05, 2010 17:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)