Asked by Elwaleed Alamin from Egypt | Jan. 27, 2014 05:09
About:China Embassy in Sudan

Sudanese Residence in Egypt ; Plan to go to Hong Kong for Vacation/Tourism

Hello Dear,
I am Sudanese with residence in Egypt working for an Oil Industry Multi-National Company on Matrouh-Alexandria ; I am planning to go by EMIRATES flight to Bangkok,Pukhet, Hong Kong on Feb-2014.(5-7 days on Hong Kong)

So please may i apply to the Embassy in Sudan as for me to be back to home country will be so tight in time (5 days Max stay in Khartoum).
If possible :-
- what the documents needed.
- Duration to issue it.
- Do i have to be present to submit the papers or may i send by mail or delegate from company.

Your feedback is invaluable;

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce from Brazil | Jan. 28, 2014 02:33
You can either apply from the Chinese embassy in Egypt or the HK Immigration Directly. If you apply from the embassy, then you should submit your documents in person or ask your friend, families to submit your documents. If the embassy issues it to you, you will wait for around 4 days. If your application is handled by the HK Immigration Department, you will wait for around one month. The Chinese embassy doesn't accept mail applications while you should mail your documents to HK Immigration Department if you plan to let them deal with your application.

You should provide your passport (original), a copy of your passport info page, filled ID1003A form, a recent passport size photo, a copy of the proof of the applicant's financial situation (such as bank statements and tax receipt) and proof of transportation arrangement (flight itinerary for example).
Related Questions:
Sudanese Residence in Egypt ; Plan to go to HK for Vacation
Asked by Elwaleed Alamin from Egypt
| Jan. 27, 2014 03:54
is visa required for Sudanese to Hong Kong?
Asked by Mayada
| Oct. 05, 2011 02:07
hong kong visa for sudanese
Asked by shams from Sudan
| Aug. 08, 2012 04:13
iam sudanese iwant to visit hong kong to attend a conferance can iget vi...
Asked by abdelmoneim from sudan
| Nov. 11, 2012 00:14
do you recommend me to get the chinese visa?
Asked by Moataz from Egypt
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:52
Hi I am egyptian citizen and I plan to visit Hong Kong do I need a visa ?
Asked by walaa from Egypt
| Jun. 21, 2017 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)