Asked by Susan from Wales | Jan. 24, 2014 07:11
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I applied for a job in Hong Kong but have been refused a visa

Been living in Hong Kong for few weeks as my boy friend plays rugby out there. I applied for a job in a school which I got, but my application was turned down. I ticked all boxes school asked for and they were looking foreward to me started. What can I do now

Answers (1)
Answered by Brad from USA | Jan. 25, 2014 01:45
Sounds like there is no reason but your application was refused. I think you can try once again for application. If your boyfriend holds HK ID card, or you know anyone else over there, you can ask him to handle your application on your behalf. You can also use an agency if necessary.
Related Questions:
Will I be refused into HK if working visa still being processed (applied to...
Asked by Dapphne
| Jun. 13, 2015 21:38
I'm an international student studying here in China Nigerian by nationality...
Asked by Mr.OBIEKWE from Nigeria
| Sep. 08, 2010 06:40
I submitted photocopies of my admission and JW202 and I was refused
Asked by Jonathan Arhin from Ghana
| May. 09, 2016 02:30
My question is would I need a return flight or ongoing travel documents to ...
Asked by Josef from United Kingdom
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:36
Can I travel from mainland to Hong Kong and back to mainland in a mutiple e...
Asked by teresitail from USA
| Mar. 11, 2012 04:03
if Hong kong refused my entry, can I try next time period?
Asked by Sukhjinder singh from India
| Mar. 19, 2015 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)