Asked by H. Santiago from USA | Jan. 20, 2014 19:17
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ



I am flying from Los Angeles to Shanghai and spending less then 72 hours with my cousin. Then I am taking a direct flight to Thailand. After a few days in Thailand, going to Singapore. Then flying from Singapore going back to Shanghai for 48 hours. Then a direct flight to Lax. Basically entering Shanghai twice (once from Los Angeles and once from Singapore), but staying less then 72 hours both times. Do I need a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Warren from Canada | Jan. 21, 2014 20:15
You can apply for this free transit permit both ways, showing your passport and ticket for leaving within 72 hours from Shanghai airport.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)