Asked by Patricia from Usa | Jan. 12, 2014 15:23
About:China Tourist Visa

Working visa and tourist type

I am a flight attendant and have a Chinese working one in my passport. May I also have a tourist one in the same passport. Also, my daughter needs a tourist type to come with me on a trip. She would be staying with me where my airline provides hotel and her ticket is standby. How do I go about doing that? We live in Florida. Would it be best to go in person to the Chinese Consulate or Embassy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from Australia | Jan. 14, 2014 02:22
You can not have two visas at the same time. Your work Z type is ok for this visit. But for your daughter, she needs to apply for a tourist L, if she does not have hotel booking and confirmed tickets, you can try to get a confirmation letter from your airline instead for her application. You can either visit the consulate in Huston in person or apply by someone else entrusted.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to go from an S2 visa to working Z type?
Asked by JeL from Spain
| Mar. 17, 2015 00:39
can I change macau visiting visa to working type?
Asked by ali from india
| Apr. 07, 2015 21:01
Working on X2 visa
Asked by Graeme from Australia
| Nov. 03, 2017 01:45
S1 visa can work or search for job in China?
Asked by Chloe
| Jul. 22, 2015 21:10
maximum fine for working on student visa?
Asked by fran from America
| Jun. 01, 2016 03:42
Working Z type will expired in 2 days, can we still enter to China
Asked by A from hkg
| Aug. 21, 2017 03:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)