Asked by Alonso from Germany | Jan. 11, 2014 02:33
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Hey there,

right at the moment i am studying in shanghai. my 1-entry f visa will expire in march.
my flight back to germany will be earlier on 29nd January. Until the 27th January i wanted to pay HK a visit. It it possible to get the 72h one coming from HK , picking up my stuff in SH and leavin to Frankfurt? What about my other types? Will it expire as soon as i leave the country ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Arnold from Australia | Jan. 13, 2014 20:41
Hi, if your F visa is a single entry, it expires when you leave for Hong Kong. But just as what you said, you can take advantage of 72 hr free transit in Shanghai from HK back to Frankfurt. This is ok if you want to pack up stuff in SH as well.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)