Asked by Alison Rochat from Switzerland | Jan. 10, 2014 07:02
About:Chinese Consulate in Zurich

Visa application for a British Citizen resident in Switzerland with a C Permit.

Good afternoon,

I am a British Citizen resident in Switzerland with a C Permit. I plan to visit my sister living in China in April 2014 (her husbands is an expat working there).

My questions are:

1) Will I have to go to the Embassy in person (in Bern?);
2) How long does it take approximately?
3) Can I download the Application form from the Chinese Embassy's website?

Many thanks for your replies.

Best regards,
Alison Rochat

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from United Kingdom | Jan. 11, 2014 00:14
Yes, you can downland the application form on the embassy's website. The form needs to be finished online, then print it out and sign it by hand. The regular processing takes 4 working days, you can either apply in person or by someone else or a travel agency entrusted.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, dear Madam, I am a British citizen, permanently resident in Swit...
Asked by Mr.Godfrey
| Apr. 24, 2009 01:11
British Citizen applying for Chinese Visa whilst travelling in Switzerland
Asked by JH from England
| Oct. 08, 2015 22:50
I am a srilankan passport holder living in switzerland how can i get a vis...
Asked by Ahsan from Switzerland
| Jun. 21, 2015 22:13
Lost Swiss B permit - can I still get visa?
Asked by Matthew from Switzerland
| Mar. 14, 2012 21:24
trip to Switzerland and need to renew my Mutli entry Visa
Asked by Kate Weir
| Feb. 18, 2012 03:56
Hello, I would like to ask one question. I'm an Indonesian citizen, curr...
Asked by Ms.Emiralda from Switzerland
| Feb. 01, 2009 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)