Asked by Felix from Germany | Jan. 04, 2014 09:02
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Visa application as German citizen

I am a German citizen currently living in Beijing. My current one is going to expire in February, but I want to stay for another 3 months. My plan is to visit Malaysia end of this month and apply in Kuala Lumpur for a new L type. Is it possible for me as a tourist to apply for it? If not possible through the Application Center, are there ways by using an agency? Has someone had any experiences with the agency?

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert from Germany | Jan. 04, 2014 21:14
I think you should confirm with the center that you can apply there. Due to the newest rules, the applicants who apply out of their own countries must provide their resident permits for employment or studying or any other legal status proof.

Contact info of CVASC branch in Kuala Lumpur: Contact information
Call: 603 2175 8888
Fax: 603 2175 6888

Another way is to ask for an extension for your current one at the lcoal entry and exit administration bureau in Beijing. But it's hard to tell if you can still get three months stay again.
Related Questions:
German citizen living in US being a US resident with green card
Asked by Chris from US
| Mar. 27, 2018 22:16
Can he use the 72 hour transit visa if he flys from Italy to Wuhan then bac...
Asked by Sharon from Switzerland
| May. 06, 2015 20:05
Entry visa to China at port of entry
Asked by Werner from South Korea
| Mar. 01, 2015 02:49
Do we need a visa for a i day stopover in Shanghai?
Asked by Ernst
| Nov. 20, 2012 03:13
As a German citizen,am I qualify to obtain a VOA visa
Asked by Randy Haxx from UK
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:00
What requirements dose a german citizen needs to obtain a china visa
Asked by Lawrencia from Germany
| Apr. 23, 2014 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)