Asked by Matt S from USA | Dec. 16, 2013 10:13
About:China Tourist Visa

Which Visa type should I obtain?

I intend to travel to China in June/July 2014 for 17 days. During that time, I will likely attend a business seminar for 2 days but I won't find out if I am accepted for the seminar until May. My girlfriend will also travel with me, but will not attend the seminar in either case. If possible, I would like to get all travel booked and visas obtained now. Can I just obtain an L since the business aspect is up in the air and I intend to travel to China as a tourist in any event?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from USA | Dec. 17, 2013 02:26
I think a L type is ok for you. But you shouldn't apply so early than 3 months before you go. Usually, the applicants are suggested to apply one month in advance.
Related Questions:
I work for an Australian company and I have been asked to work in their Sha...
Asked by Rosemary from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:24
I'm a hungarian volunteer in Sicily who would like to visit her boyfriend i...
Asked by Barbara from Hungary
| Jan. 08, 2015 01:23
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
i am going for 84 days, which type of visa should i get?
Asked by hena from china
| Aug. 13, 2018 19:40
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)