Asked by taha from Pakistan | Dec. 15, 2013 11:55
About:China Private Visit Visa

my wife is on x visa in china. what will b the procedure for her to send me invitation for s1?

she is in hubei wuhan.

Answers (2)
Answered by Frank from France | Dec. 15, 2013 20:28
She has to provide the copies of her resident permit and passport info page apart from the invitation letter. Also you should provide the kinship certificate, marriage certificate for example. The invitation letter should include:
1. Your name, gender and date of birth.
2. why you come to PRC, when you arrive, where to live, how long you stay, relationship with the inviter and financial resources.
3. your wife's name, tel, address and signature.
Answered by Frank from France | Dec. 15, 2013 20:30
Also, you should provide the health certificate. The form can be download from the website of Chinese embassy in Pakistan. You should take the examinations at local state owned hospital and get it authenticated by the Minsitry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
Related Questions:
I want to go china on study (x)visa. Is it possible to take my family (wife...
Asked by Mr.Suhaib Bin Farhan from Pakistan
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:40
What type of visa will I need to get for my child (1 year old) if my wife a...
Asked by Jason from USA
| Dec. 01, 2012 02:28
i am admitted to a study program in china.
Asked by tanzeel ur Rehman from Pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2017 20:55
i am studying in china holding x visa can i sponsered my wife to live with ...
Asked by john
| Nov. 25, 2011 00:57
after I got the x visa and am settled in china,can I bring my wife to come ...
Asked by ola from Nigeria
| Nov. 02, 2014 01:35
visa for my wife and daughter
Asked by mike from Eritrea
| Aug. 28, 2017 22:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)