Asked by John from United Kingdom | Dec. 03, 2013 12:44
About:China Private Visit Visa

S2 with multi entries with 6 months or a year

I want to apply for a S2 visa with multi entries of 6 months or a year, are the requirements of the needed documents the same as S2 single or double entries or they are different?

If I want to get a S1, does it also need the same documents as S2? The only difference is if I want to stay in China more than 180 days, I will need S1 instead of S2?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cecil from UK | Dec. 04, 2013 02:10
Hi, S1 is issued to immediate family members only, including spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18, parents-in-law. But S2 can be issued to all family members including spouses of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, grandparents, etc. If you want to stay for more than 180 days, you need to apply for S1 type directly.
Related Questions:
What is the Visa Cost for Multi Entries for two years and 1 Entry for 1 Yea...
Asked by Joyce Lee from Canada
| Jul. 03, 2014 03:26
when can we apply for 5 year multi-entries visa? How much?
Asked by Yang Y from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2018 21:42
we heard to apply multi entries for 2 year is nearly impossible, how to get...
Asked by t
| Apr. 11, 2012 20:39
Max single time stay on S2 visa for 6 months
Asked by ashfaq from Pakistan
| Apr. 12, 2017 20:29
I'm going on a cruise, next year I want to visit again can i apply for mult...
Asked by lee from Canada
| May. 13, 2014 01:45
S2 visa total duration
Asked by Megan-Elise Zhao from China
| Jul. 02, 2018 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)