Asked by John from United Kingdom | Nov. 23, 2013 03:46
About:China Family Reunion Visa

British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit China with Q2 visa

Hello, I am British while my wife is Chinese, so we are planning to visit her family in China with Q2 visa. As far as I know that we need to provide the basic documents as well as the invitation letter and the ID from her family in China. But do I also need to provide the marriage certificate at all?

If my wife is in China now ( she is holding a Chinese passport) and I want to visit her in China, can I also get Q2 visa? Do I also need the marriage certificate as well?

Answers (1)
Answered by catherine from Germany | Nov. 25, 2013 00:42
Well, the requirements don't require marriage certificate for Q2. But the invitation letter should include the relationship statement between you and your wife. Personally, I think you can bring the certificate if you have. It can be used as a proof for your relationship.
Related Questions:
How many invitation letter do we need?
Asked by Atif from England
| Jun. 04, 2016 22:07
My wife is chinese but we were registered in the UK. I want to stay for a l...
Asked by omar from United Kingdom
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:16
Hi, I am Myanmar citizen and married to chinese and has 1 son who also chin...
Asked by U Saw from Indonesia
| Feb. 20, 2014 03:39
Q2 Visa to China with intent to apply for temporary residence permit. Will...
Asked by Jeff from USA
| Jun. 26, 2014 04:42
Working with Q2
Asked by Kat from Czech Republic
| Oct. 08, 2014 19:24
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit PRC with Q2 visa
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2013 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)