Asked by Charles from USA | Nov. 10, 2013 00:26
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

China Visa for Tai Bao Zheng (Taiwan passport) at Beijing airport?

I normally fly from San Francisco to Hong Kong, get a Chinese Visa at gate 25 at Hong Kong airport using my Tai Bao Zheng which is given to people who holds Taiwan passprt. The process is very fast, I turn in my Tai Bao Zheng with $HK 100, they stamp one in the Tai Bao Zheng and I am free to travel to Shenzhen.

This time I want to fly from San Francisco to Shenzhen directly instead of going through Hong Kong. My flight is San Francisco to Beijing (2 hour layover), then a flight from Beijing to Shenzhen.

I would like to find out if I can use the 2 hour layover in Beijing to get the same one using my Tai Bao Zheng just like in Hong Kong. Does anyone know if this is possible? Also if it possible, please tell me where to go in Beijing? Thanks for any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carl from Brazil | Nov. 10, 2013 02:15
Yes, you can do that when you land at Capital airport. You can find the counter to the east of Entry Inspection Counter in T3. It costs RMB 100 if you have valid Tai Bao Zheng with blank pages.
Related Questions:
I have 5 years validity Tai Bao Zheng and has been used once last year(depa...
Asked by Mr.Xavier Chen from USA
| Mar. 17, 2011 20:49
Chinese dependent visa for spouses of Taiwan citizens with Taibaozheng
Asked by EMJ from UK / Taiwan
| Jul. 11, 2018 18:41
Visa to China for Taiwan Passport
Asked by ml from Taiwan
| Oct. 16, 2017 22:23
Which entry permit should I apply? A China VISA or a tai bao zheng? or both...
Asked by Ms. L from USA
| Apr. 03, 2012 02:00
I am a Taiwan citizen living in the US. I will be traveling to several coun...
Asked by Mr.Hung from USA
| Mar. 22, 2010 02:33
Do I need visa if I have valid Tai Bao Zheng and flying from Australia to G...
Asked by Jaydn from Australia
| May. 16, 2016 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)