Asked by Megan from China | Nov. 06, 2013 04:59
About:China Visa Fees

Overstayed Work Visa.

Long story but I washed my passport so had to have it renewed, whilst it was being renewed my work Z ran out. So the government are saying I overstayed my Z. I've tried explaining the situation and I have got my government to send letters to the fact. At the moment there is nothing in my passport, no visa nothing, I want to leave. Can I go to the airport and leave, if yes what would be the actions taken. If no help, I'm running out of money and I have flights already booked to go back to my home country.
Any advice welcomed.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee from Canada | Nov. 07, 2013 02:03
Hi, you should visit your local PSB asap, pay the fine then you will be issued a visa for leaving. It is not good if you go to the airport directly.
Related Questions:
Mrs.R.Linder (Canada) My friend overstayed on a work visa in china,for 2...
Asked by Mr.linder from Canada
| Jun. 14, 2009 23:05
About penalty for overstay, yrs to be banned, can apply work to other count...
Asked by Malou from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2016 02:50
I have a L visa and 60day limit with multiple re-entry. However, I oversta...
Asked by Mr.Peter from USA
| Oct. 28, 2010 22:58
Can I get Visa to China after breaking the visa law in US?
Asked by Gmishenko from USA
| May. 16, 2016 00:52
A small query about work visa application
Asked by Ty from India
| Feb. 23, 2016 03:07
my friend overstayed in China for 8months before. can she still apply for a...
Asked by isabelle from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2011 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)