Asked by Maria Teresa from Philippines | Nov. 05, 2013 06:02
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I'm filipino. Do I need visa to enter Hongkong?

Hi, I'm Maria from Philippines. Me and my american fiancee are already book a flight and hotel going to Hongkong this coming Nov. 15, 2013. We also scheduled for our marriage in Hongkong City Hall and it was approved already. It was already scheduled this coming Nov. 20,2013 in city hall.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lori from USA | Nov. 06, 2013 00:54
You are suggested to get an invitation letter from a HK resident for entry. BTW, flight ticket and hotel bookings are helpful. But if you plan to stay for longer than 14 days, you should apply for a visa through Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
A Filipino Resident of USA do i need a Visa to enter Hongkong ?
Asked by Kyren Joan Banatao from USA
| Jul. 31, 2018 23:32
Im a Filipino passport holder travelling to Macau. Do I need a tourist visa...
Asked by Mike from Philippines
| Nov. 28, 2014 23:43
im a filipino and i want to go to hongkong for 2 days do i need visa?
Asked by rowena kyung
| Jun. 09, 2013 02:25
im a filipino and i want to go to macau, do i need a visa first before i en...
Asked by nelia a. borja from Philippines
| Dec. 02, 2014 20:36
Do i need a visa to enter hongkong , i am a canadian permanent residents ho...
Asked by Agnes alvero from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2018 00:08
Iam a Filipino Planning to go to Hongkong and Canton, Do I still need Chine...
Asked by Mr.rOGER from pHILIPPINES
| Sep. 05, 2010 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)