Asked by Joy Ma from Austria | Nov. 03, 2013 16:28
About:China Embassy in Austria

Visa for visiting family in China

Hello, i'm a HK citizen lives in Vienna, my husband is Australian. We intend to visit my parents who lives in ShenZhen when we fly back to HK this December. Does my husband needs invitation letter? Can the invitation letter be personal one that my parents write? Our son is 7 month old, i assume he needs to appy as well? can one invitation letter invite two person? Appreciate if you let me know the list of documents that is required. Many thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bobert from Brazil | Nov. 04, 2013 00:34
Yes, your parents (dad or mom) can send your husband and your son an invitation letter. Just don't forget to ask them include the copies of their passport info and visa pages. The required documents are: passport, photo and invitation letter. If your son is too young to apply for a passport, your husband can include his name in his application form.
Related Questions:
Is there a multiple entry visa for a few years for visiting relatives?
Asked by Clare from Canada
| Dec. 21, 2014 02:00
can I extend my tourist visa while in china to stay with my wife
Asked by Ian from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2012 02:31
I have a Q2 visa visiting my family in Guangdong.Is it allow to book a tour...
Asked by Ed from Hong Kong
| Nov. 13, 2017 03:05
If we are American but visiting family in Toronto, can we apply there for a...
Asked by Mrs.Norma Goldberger from USA
| Jun. 26, 2009 01:28
Do children need to come with parents when apply visiting visa (1 year mult...
Asked by Yanxi Tan Cain from Switzerland
| Aug. 31, 2011 02:09
Can i enter China as a tourist on a business visa
Asked by Bob from USA
| Jan. 04, 2018 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)