Asked by M. Alkaisi from Yemen | Oct. 21, 2013 13:31

entry visa to china !

I applied for a tourist visit L at the china consulate in yemen , I submitted the required form , a hotel reservation , medical insurance & a return air ticket . I was asked to get an invitation letter from a travel agency in china . I asked to be given a list of authorized travel agents in china who can issue such invitation letter .
The answer was , they do not know , & I have to find myself .
I checked the web site of the ministry of foreign affairs of the peoples republic of china , but there is no such requirement , still the consulate insists on having this letter of invitation to grant me the L. At the same time they do not provide any help or information for locating such a travel agency.
appreciate getting any help or advice .

Answers (1)
Answered by Abraham | Oct. 22, 2013 03:23
Hi, you can have a try to contact thie travelchinaguide.
Tel: (+86)29 85236688 Ext.333

P.S. as I know, you may need to apply for a group tourist L, that is why the embassy insists on asking for the invitation letter.
Related Questions:
Is it OK to use different entry cities in China with a multiple entry visa?...
Asked by Helen from USA
| Dec. 01, 2014 19:01
If my trip to China (back & forth) is from Brunei - Miri, Malaysia - Singa...
Asked by Carmen Lee from Brunei
| Oct. 30, 2011 21:32
what is double entry??
Asked by Chester
| May. 02, 2012 22:44
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
What is the validity of entry Visa to China
Asked by Abdalla from Sudan
| Apr. 11, 2012 22:32
can i change my single entry visa to multiple entry or double entry after e...
Asked by jamir from India
| Jun. 04, 2012 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)