Asked by karoul Talaba from Mexico | Oct. 16, 2013 09:07
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Canadian living in Mexico -travelling to China.

I want to visit my son and his family in Nanchang in April 2014. He is a teacher. I am living in mexico and have an immigrant card but I am a Canadian citizen and hold a Canadian passport. where do i apply for a visa in mexico? What information will i need.? Thankyou

Answers (1)
Answered by Loren | Oct. 18, 2013 02:34
You can apply in Mexico with your immigrant card, so it is not necessary to go back to Canada for application. I am not sure where you live, so please check carefully about the consular district. If you reside in Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, or Chihuahua, you should submit your application to Chinese consuate in Tijuana . Otherwise, you should visit the Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
I am Canadian, living in Cancun, Mexico... I will be travelling to Yangshuo...
Asked by Mr.Andre Demontigny from Mexico
| Dec. 04, 2010 01:25
I am a Canadian living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and would like to make ap...
Asked by Mr.Jerry from Mexico
| Dec. 16, 2010 02:53
I am a Canadian living in Mexico (FM3) and need a Chinese Visa for a trip t...
Asked by Mr.Grym from Mexico
| Jan. 08, 2011 21:44
Can a Canadian with a Caandian passport get a visa to China in Mexico and i...
Asked by epretty from Mexico
| Oct. 15, 2011 00:58
Hi Everyone, I'm a Canadian Citizen (passport holder) living in Taiwan, ...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Taiwan
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:54
Hello i am from Mongolia. My name is Saruul.
Asked by Saruul from Mongolia
| May. 09, 2016 20:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)