Asked by Nicole from Canada | Oct. 12, 2013 10:09
About:China Embassy in Canada

Do I need a separate application form because I am a permanent resident? or do I jus fill out the normal application form?

Hello, I am a Canadian permanent resident with a Hungarian Passport. I am traveling to China for a week on a business trip. Do I have to hand in my application form personally or can I mail it, because I live in a city where there is no Chinese embassy.

Thank you,

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from France | Oct. 13, 2013 03:37
Hi, Chinese embassy doesn't accept applications by post. You have to apply from the Chinese embassy or consulate in your consular area. If you don't have time, you can ask your families, friends or an agency to submit your application.

Besides, 2013 new application form has been already used. You just need to fill in one form intead of two compared with the past. This form can be downloaded from the top of this page. Also I am told that applicants have to fill it online and print it out. Hand written forms are not accepted anymore.
Related Questions:
Living in France holding a current British Passport
Asked by B Young from France
| Dec. 15, 2012 01:57
Requirement for Macau visa
Asked by Jass from New Zealand
| Apr. 24, 2018 01:58
I am travelling to Hong Kong on Chinese passport.
Asked by Lei pei from Australia
| Dec. 06, 2015 02:27
for Brunei permanent resident
Asked by abby from Brunei
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:56
I am qualified to get a permanent resident permit in China but where is the...
Asked by David from China
| Dec. 05, 2014 00:30
Canadian Permanent Resident holds a HK SAR Passport wish to travel from Tor...
Asked by Joey
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)