Asked by gauts from India | Oct. 08, 2013 08:06
About:China Private Visit Visa


I'm on Work Z visa resident permit, my wife came to see me on L. Any way under new regulations we can apply for her residency pemit here?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony from Canada | Oct. 09, 2013 01:49
Hi, your wife needs to apply for S1 type if she wants to stay in China for longer time. If returnning back to Indian for application is out of choice, she can try to apply in HK instead. After entry into mainalnd from HK with the S1, she can get her residence permit issued at your local PSB.
Related Questions:
I have Z type, need to apply for S1 or S2?
Asked by Courtney from China
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)