Asked by Ketan from India | Sep. 23, 2013 00:02
About:China Business Visa

Procedure for Work Visa

Hi, I am working in Shenzhen from last 2 years and have F type...I will work here for 2 more years...Now I want to take my family with me over there...what type I have to take for my wife and my child? Is it required to take Z type for me? How can I apply for it? What documents need for that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from USA | Sep. 23, 2013 00:55
You are very lucky for having working in Shenzhen with F type one. It's illegal to work without Z. Yes, you should apply for the Z type for you if you plan to work legally in PRC. The requirements are already listed on this page. Please read them carefully. You should find an employer who is allowed to hire foreign workers. Then the employer can help acquire the Z.

Your wife and your child have to apply for the S1 or S2 type. S2 type allows to stay less than 180 days. S1 type allows to stay more than 180 days.
Related Questions:
How to apply for a work VISA for China
Asked by Diane Johnnaon
| Nov. 12, 2011 01:19
do i need a work visa prior to flying out to work?
Asked by judith ward from uk
| Feb. 26, 2014 02:48
I heard there is some changes or new procedure/tighten the procedure for ap...
Asked by Mr.Hussain from India
| Feb. 17, 2011 00:39
What is the procedure to get the employment permit if I change the employer...
Asked by Mr.thomas
| Feb. 27, 2011 03:12
what is procedure to get macao work visa,where we can apply ,i am already v...
Asked by malkit singh from india
| Jan. 19, 2016 20:12
plz any one let me know about documentation, procedure and expenses for Z c...
Asked by mujtaba from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)