Asked by Andrés from Colombia | Sep. 22, 2013 06:41
About:China Business Visa

May I extend my Visa (F)

I am doing my profesional practise for 6 months and i got my F type for 30 days. Now its expiry in 4 days. I was wondering whether i must extend it or i must go to Hong Kong (extend or apply another one?).

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane from United Kingdom | Sep. 22, 2013 22:22
I am afraid that you may not extend it successfully because it takes about one week to deal with the extension. Also, you can not apply in HK. The new regulation requires that those who apply in HK must have resident status there. So you may have only one option, that is, flying back to your country and apply for another one.
Related Questions:
I'm visitor.I would like to extension the Visa. My have F type.I only inten...
Asked by Htet from Myanmar
| Oct. 20, 2016 20:30
Is it possible to extend my F visa? and if it is possible what time i shoul...
Asked by Mohamed ALfatih from Sudan
| Jul. 13, 2014 03:37
I want to extend my F visa. It expires on September 14th. How much will it ...
Asked by Mr.John from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2009 03:32
I have F visa which will expire on 21st march. Can I apply now for extensio...
Asked by Zaheer from Pakistan
| Feb. 15, 2014 00:37
I'm an Egyptian citizen , got a 90 days F type, can i extend it again for 9...
Asked by Mostafa Ashraf from Egypt
| May. 05, 2017 04:31
HI me rishi raheja indian national presently in china my visa(F TYPE VISA) ...
Asked by Mr.RISHI RAHEJA from India
| May. 04, 2009 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)