Asked by Mike from Zimbabwe | Sep. 17, 2013 06:47
About:Chinese Embassy in Zimbabwe

Visa requirement for a Zimbabwean citizen in South Africa.

I am a Zimbabwean citizen staying in South Africa willing to visit PRC for less than 90 days, am l eligible for a free stay. Do l need to apply one if l am staying for less than 90 days. What are the requirements before my travel and how long does the process take before l am allowed to travel.

Thank you


Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from Russia | Sep. 21, 2013 01:41
You need to apply for a L type before you come to PRC. If you want to apply in South Africa, you need to provide legal residence permit (working or studying) or visa whose validity should be more than six months since the intended date of your arrival in PRC. Otherwise, you have to go back to your own country and apply for it.
Related Questions:
I wanna apply for china L visa, what document do I need to bring to the emb...
Asked by michael from Zimbabwe
| Jan. 07, 2014 00:57
Can I get the Z VISA as a Zimbabwean who holds the CELTA certificate from S...
Asked by Cordellia from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 06, 2017 21:18
I am in south africa with a zimbabwean passport and no permit can i get the...
Asked by simba from south africa
| Jun. 02, 2016 04:18
Can i apply for a chinese visa with a Zimbabwean passport with days not a p...
Asked by Precious ncube from Zimbabwe
| Jun. 27, 2018 01:34
Where can I apply my visa to hong kong and which one should I apply?
Asked by Elias from South Africa
| Apr. 10, 2015 00:58
requirement for south african citizen to visit china for business trip
Asked by prince from South Africa
| Jun. 11, 2011 22:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)