Asked by Jane Cruz from Philippines | Sep. 03, 2013 22:07
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I had visa before to Taipeh and now wants to visit China . Do i need NBI clearance for application

Answers (1)
Answered by Kris from USA | Sep. 04, 2013 01:13
As I know, NBI clearance is not required for tourist L application, but you can confirm this with embassy directly. If you apply for the first time to mainland PRC, you must provid bank certificate of deposit balance including the past 6 months history of your bank account and the receipt for payment of this certificate, BIR-stamped income tax return form, letter from your employer detailing your salary and the length of your employment, business registration certificate if you are the owner, professional ID, etc. A letter of explanation is required if you could not provide the above-mentioned documents.
Related Questions:
Hello. I apologise if you've had to answer this query before but I can't fi...
Asked by Mr.Cooke from Irealand/Japan
| Mar. 13, 2009 22:26
egyptian national in philippines wants to visit hongkong, do i need visa be...
Asked by rose from Egypt
| Oct. 24, 2012 04:06
I have an emergency (a relative's death in Mei Shen). May i apply for VOA i...
Asked by Budi Santoso from Indonesia
| Dec. 25, 2014 02:50
Do Thais require a visa or can they get visa on arrival?
Asked by JJ Chapman from United States
| Dec. 01, 2014 21:19
My name is Owen Hercules, PhD., I work for Logon ITP LTD., based in Abuja.
Asked by Dr Owen Hercules from Nigeria
| Mar. 08, 2014 02:09
I am an Egyptian who wants to visit hongkong and macau. do I need a visa be...
Asked by tamer from egypt
| Jul. 07, 2014 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)