Asked by Diane from USA | Aug. 21, 2013 19:10
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Shanghai AND Guangzhou

Would it be possible to travel from NYC to Shanghai to Guangzhou then to Thailand and receive 72 hour transit visas for Shanghai and Guangzhou?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony from Finland | Aug. 23, 2013 01:14
No, this policy does not apply to air passengers with two stopovers via two cities in mainland PRC. But it is allowed if you transit via any one of the two airports.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)