Asked by Kelvin from USA | Aug. 18, 2013 22:59
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

I'm an American citizen who wish to enter and exit China by Vietnam

I'm American and wish for a one year multiple entry Chinese Visa. I'm married to a Vietnamese and we wish to visit PRC. Can I show my airline ticket from Chicago to HCM City Vn in January for my application? I will be in Vn for 5 weeks on my next visit and I am not sure of the exact dates we would travel to PRC. I plan to visit again in the summer. Can I do this or do I need to make plans on how and when I plan to travel to PRC. My wish was to plan the trip when I am in Vn because we may go by train from Ha Noi. Thank yoiu

Answers (1)
Answered by Lydia from Canada | Aug. 19, 2013 21:05
I am afraid that you may not apply with your air ticket from Chicago to HCM city. If you don't have the invitation letter, you should provide round-trip flight tickets and hotel booking in PRC. Generally speaking, you can submit your application one month in advance before you set off. You shouldn't apply for it more than three months in advance.

According to Chinese embassy in Vietnam, non-Vietnameses have to provide their Vietnamese visa during the application.
Related Questions:
How do I get an invitation letter?
Asked by mary dowling from USA
| Nov. 06, 2013 01:50
travelling in hongkong, from philippines
Asked by jennifer from Philippines
| Dec. 06, 2012 02:53
Vietnam Visa
Asked by Susan Lively from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 22:11
bula, im a fiji citizen and i wish to study chinese in china, how or what ...
Asked by tia from Fiji
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:38
Hi, I'm an irish citizen traveling asia, I am currently in Vietnam and wish...
Asked by Ms.Fiona from Ireland
| Jul. 22, 2010 01:32
Good Morning!!!Im an American Citizen working in the Philippines!!!im going...
Asked by Mr.Wolfwood from America
| Mar. 24, 2011 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)