Asked by Robbie from United States | Jul. 31, 2013 10:37
About:Visa Policy of China

Visa Shanghi. Hongkong

We are arriving from United States on March 1 late evening and boarding Azamara Cruise on March 3.
We will leave the Ship on March 17 in Hong Kong and will stay in that city until Wed. 19 and fly home.
What do we need for application? I have been told that we may obtain a 72 hr free transit permit in both places with out charge? Others have told me that we will have to get them for both places even though they are both in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray | Aug. 01, 2013 02:04
Hi, you need to apply for a Chinese tourist visa for Shanghai. A single entry is enough because you are allowed to stay in HK freely for 90 days.
Related Questions:
Cruise ends in Shanghi, Do we need a Visa ?
Asked by Jacquie Hart from United Kingdom
| Feb. 27, 2016 03:01
Do I need a visa fnr the Millinium sailing from Shanghi 9/29 leaving Shangh...
Asked by Arturo Jimenez from USA
| Aug. 16, 2016 20:51
Does Shanghi have the flexible 72 hr policy?
Asked by Shaun from England
| Nov. 08, 2017 17:09
Do i need visa. Im filipina coming from canada and im only a person.
Asked by Estella from Canada
| Oct. 30, 2018 01:45
advice what is the procdeture and how much visa charge and how many days ta...
Asked by NICKY from UAE
| Apr. 02, 2012 02:49
We are on a cruise and will be in Shanghi for around 12 hours before depart...
Asked by Geoff Howard from Australia
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)