Asked by Ms.SANDRA59 | Jul. 26, 2013 04:19
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Australian flying into beijing for two nights then onto Lhasa Tibet for a 10 organised tour.

I am considering flying into BJ, staying two nights to see The Great Wall etc, then either taking the train to Lhasa/Tibet for a 10 day tour with a travel company to Tibet or flying to Lhasa. Then when the Tibet tour is finished, travelling back from Lhasa to BJ where I plan to stay overnight before taking a flight back to Perth. is there any type issues with this plan. i would be applying for it once the flight and beijing hotel is booked.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane | Jul. 26, 2013 04:29
Hi, you need to apply for a Chinese tourist L in advance, single entry is enough for the whole trip. If you live in Perth, you should submit your application to CVASC either in person or by someone else/travel agency entrusted.Address: Ground Floor, 256 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA6000 (Entrance via Victoria Ave). Or,
Apply by post (please check CVASC's website for detailed procedure and requirements) if you like.
Related Questions:
How is the Tibet Travel Permit delivered?
Asked by Toto from USA
| Jun. 20, 2015 21:32
Visa requirement to visit British son working in Fuzhou.
Asked by Julie from UK
| May. 26, 2013 04:26
72 hour transit visa? Canada, Bejing, Vietnam
Asked by Kay from Canada
| Nov. 02, 2017 20:47
I will arrive in Shanghai from Sydney staying 3 nights then flying onto Ban...
Asked by Jan Michelet from passport Norway, lives in UK
| May. 24, 2018 04:24
I am Kong Foo from Malaysia. I intend to visit Tibet in Sept. I will put up...
Asked by Mr.Kong Foo
| Mar. 06, 2011 19:48
travel to china for approx 40 days - tourist visa requirement?
Asked by rod from Australia
| Jan. 21, 2016 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)