Asked by Brian from Canada | Jul. 24, 2013 19:29
About:China Embassy in Canada

What type of Visa should I get ?

I am a Canadian travelling from Canada to Germany in August 2013 with a stopover in Shanghai and change of planes for a 5 hours. Then I continue to Germany for 1 week and then return to Shanghai. ...
Do I need a multiple entry?
Should I get a multiple entry if I plan to again visit from Canada within the following 6-8 months ?
What Kind should I get ? 2 entry ? Multiple entry ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daphne from USA | Jul. 25, 2013 03:40
Hi, if your stopover in Shanghai is less than 72 hours each time with confirmed ticket to your destination country, visa is not required. If you plan to visit in near future for tourism or business, you can apply for it later.
Related Questions:
Please I want student visa to study in china
Asked by folix from ghana
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:59
Hello, I am a Filipino and my boyfriend's family invited me to visit them i...
Asked by crlcrlcrl from Philippines
| Jun. 28, 2017 22:14
I am a University lecturer and am planning to attend a research workshop in...
Asked by AMED from EGYPT
| Sep. 19, 2016 20:10
i am an Indian working in Rome. I met a Chinese girl who is ready to marry ...
Asked by Benny Joseph from India
| Oct. 17, 2013 04:56
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
Good Day! I have been offered a job in Shenzhen, China.What type of visa sh...
Asked by Mr.jeffrey from Philippines
| May. 15, 2009 04:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)