Asked by hansel from Indonesia | Jul. 24, 2013 06:58
About:China Business Visa
Invitation letter of duly authorized unit for F application

I was applying for business (F) in Chinese embassy Jakarta recently (the capital city), but I was
be rejected because I miss one letter call invitation letter of duly authorization unit. may I know how to apply this Invitation letter of duly authorization unit? that have any agency can help me with?
and my another question is, if I apply business F in China, that I also need Invitation of duly? thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Oscar | Jul. 25, 2013 01:53
Hi, it means an original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the your sponsor and business partner in China. I don't think if any agency can do this for you. The letter should state clearly your name, position and passport number, your company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary.
Related Questions:
Do I need the original INVITATION LETTER OF DULY AUTHORIZED UNIT, or will ...
Asked by Michael from Canada
| Jul. 25, 2013 04:24
where in guangzhou can the inviting company get Invitation Letter of Duly A...
Asked by aldrich from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2011 22:15
Dear Sir, "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation L...
Asked by Mr.CK Fong from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2011 03:08
"Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invi...
Asked by Ms.Katherine from Singapore
| Apr. 06, 2011 22:20
What is "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit"? Is there a sample for ...
Asked by Li Huiying from Singapore
| Jan. 08, 2012 20:42
What is themeaning of Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirma...
Asked by Ajanaku Femi from Nigeria
| Sep. 04, 2012 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)