Asked by Enzo from The Netherlands | Jul. 08, 2013 03:04
About:Visa Policy of China

Hi, I am a Dutch Citizen and I have a question concerning a Visa application in Japan

I am a Dutch (The Netherlands) Citizen who will be traveling to Japan on July 15th, to eventually travel to China on the 6th of August for vacation. I was wondering if I could apply for a Chinese L type one in Japan during my stay as I will not be able to apply for it in the Netherlands as I will be abroad from now till the 15th of july. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Jose from Canada | Jul. 09, 2013 02:08
Don't worry, it is ok for you to apply in Japan. Please note you should apply through a travel agency as required by the Chinese embassy. So there will be extra fee for their service. So, it is better if you can handle application in advance in Netherlands.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or Madam, I have a question concerning my Visa aplication: 1...
Asked by Mr.A.Kuzma from NL
| Sep. 16, 2009 03:23
Hi I am a turkish citizen.I have a valid 90 days dutch visa. I Dont have...
Asked by Mr.Deniz from Turkey
| Sep. 24, 2009 21:27
i am going to fukuoka in japan ,i am a dutch citizen.can i apply for chines...
Asked by Richard from Nederlands
| Jul. 23, 2012 21:13
Hi, I am an Netherlands citizen flying for short stay to China.
Asked by Remco Sprick from Netherlands
| Sep. 18, 2018 05:35
laptop and some PC parts
Asked by Marko from Serbia
| Feb. 15, 2016 20:17
I have an L visa that is expiring but want to extend.
Asked by rat from Netherlands
| Jul. 10, 2013 03:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)