Asked by Julia | Jul. 05, 2013 06:19
About:Beijing Capital Airport T3

If I arrive on Air China on a domestic flight and then need to check in with United for an international flight, how would I go from the arrival gate to the check in counter in Beijing airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Judy from France | Jul. 08, 2013 01:00
The check in area for United Airline is the D area, so you need to reach that area.
I think you should follow these steps to make your transfer: arrival - proceed with transfer procedures at the D-I Transfer Counter at 2F of T3-C - take special elevator downstairs to the Transfer Hall at 1F - check boarding pass - upstairs to APM platform at 2F of T3C - take APM to reach 2F of T3-E - go to Customs, Immigration and Quarantine at 2F - go through the Heath & Quarantine Inspection - pass through the Exit Frontier Inspection - accept Security Inspection - accept Customs Inspection - Waiting & Boarding.
Related Questions:
Arriving 1500 T3 United at PEK then take 1700 flight on Air China to Zhuha...
Asked by Emilio C Viano from USA
| Nov. 26, 2017 23:38
How to change from UA internatonal arrival to Air China domestic departure ...
Asked by Irving from USA
| Jul. 07, 2013 01:54
Transfer to domestic flight in T3, PEK
Asked by Francesca from Italy
| Mar. 05, 2018 02:38
I will arrive Beijing from US on Air China at ~5:00am.
Asked by Mike from USA
| Apr. 21, 2015 20:18
I will arrive on Air china T3 and transfer through to Domestic flight also ...
Asked by Mr.Allcott from USA
| Dec. 09, 2009 02:59
Where do I go in Beijing International airport
Asked by LRS from USA
| Dec. 15, 2013 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)