Asked by XJia from United Kingdom | Jul. 04, 2013 09:34
About:China Tourist Visa

L Visa and long term duration of stay

I am planning to live in China for long term (2 years at least) with my wife who is Chinese national. What would be the best way to stay long term with a L? In the application form, what should I say in duration of stay box?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mars from Australia | Jul. 05, 2013 02:38
You are eligible to apply for a family visit L if your wife is a Chinese living in mainland PRC. Your marriage certificate, an invitation letter from her and a copy of her ID are required for application. You can put 365 days as the longest duration of stay each entry to the application form. PS. the L can be extended within China before it expires. So, it is ok even if you get one with 30/90 days as duration.
Related Questions:
L and M visas
Asked by Jonathan barry from United Kingdom
| Oct. 10, 2018 18:59
what is the minimum duration of stay on visa L
Asked by Reuben Siame from Zambia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:34
What's the maximum duration of stay for a tourist (L) visa?
Asked by Chris from USA
| May. 02, 2015 00:53
If I come to China with a tourist visa and decide to go to school
Asked by Charlyn from Cameroon
| Sep. 20, 2016 21:57
Can duration of stay be greater than 30 days for L Tourist Visa?
Asked by Eric from UK
| May. 17, 2018 21:03
chinese visa category l duration 30 each stay and enteries 01. how many day...
Asked by rogers from China
| May. 30, 2011 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)