Asked by Janos Wimpffen | Jul. 02, 2013 15:38
About:China Embassy in Hungary

Guangzhou & Shanghai visits

I am a Hungarian citizen living in the USA, also with a residence in Budapest. I will be in Budapest on 17 July and wish to obtain a visa for China on a same day basis. I will be flying from Seoul, Korea to Vancouver, Canada on 5-6 August, with a 20-hour layover in Guangzhou. I wish to tour the city. Then in November I plan to return to Shanghai for tourism. Thus, on 17 July, may I purchase a double entry with same day service for Hft 19.000 ? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Laurent | Jul. 03, 2013 03:29
Yes, you need a double entry for this itinerary. but as I know, it can not be issued on the same day unless the same-day airline ticket or the itinerary is presented. But you can also contact the embassy directly for this. If your application with rush service was approved, the fee should be Ft 19,000.
Related Questions:
Asked by Raymond
Asked by Raymond from Singapore
| Sep. 01, 2014 02:28
Does Hong Kong-Shanghai-Taipei work for the 72 hour visa?
Asked by Leigh from USA
| Mar. 03, 2015 19:01
Help. Do I qualify for any transit visa?
Asked by Sara from United Kingdom
| Oct. 11, 2017 20:32
Can I apply for a Temporary Entry Permit or will I need to apply for a visa...
Asked by Peter from Australia
| Jan. 02, 2015 00:49
Good day Yvonne, I just simply want to enter into Shanghai with the 6 days ...
Asked by Timothy YU from France
| May. 18, 2017 04:06
Hi, We are on a Cruise with visits to Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing. Will...
Asked by M Matheson from Australia
| May. 22, 2012 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)