Asked by Chaminda from Qatar | Jun. 16, 2013 01:50
About:Chinese Embassy in Qatar

We are Sri Lankan family with Two Kids (8 & 5 Yrs) and Planning to visit HK and Beiging.

We are planning to visit Hong Kong (2 days) and Beiging (1 week) in late July 2013. Our return flight has a stop over in HK. I would like to know the visa appication process and required documents. Also, how long it will be valid and when we have to apply. We are Sri Lankan nationals and I'm with a work visa in Qatar.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven from Malaysia | Jun. 17, 2013 04:46
You should apply from the HK Immigration Department.
Address:Receipt and Despatch Unit, Hong Kong Immigration Department 2/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Documents required are: filled ID1003A application form, a recent photo affixed to the first page of ID1003A, copy of your passport information page, photocopy of proof of the applicant's financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc., flight itinerary and photocopy of proof of the proposed visit in the next destination after visiting Hong Kong, itinerary, etc
Related Questions:
Planning to visit great wall with my family and kids (4yrs and 11 yrs), is ...
Asked by Anuk from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 17, 2014 21:44
visa requirement to Hongkong for my family
Asked by Yam from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2013 01:00
How to apply for Hong Kong Visa for Family and charges involved?
Asked by Chanaka from Australia
| Oct. 20, 2013 20:25
Tourist visa to HK
Asked by Iyantha Tennakoon from Bangladesh
| Aug. 30, 2012 04:25
Sri Lankan passport holders residing in UAE apply for need HK visas in two ...
Asked by Sanjeewa from UAE
| Oct. 15, 2011 22:35
Dear Sir, My family is planning to visit Beijing in late December and we...
Asked by Mrs.Lien
| Apr. 01, 2011 19:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)