Asked by Apa from Colombia | Jun. 08, 2013 04:45
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extend visa (currently on study X)

Is it possible to extend my student X to a tourist L in Beijing, or do I have to extend it in Hong Kong?

I heard that there will be a new rule from July that you have to leave to your home country to extend it, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know something about this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Laurent from USA | Jun. 09, 2013 00:51
Hi, you can do this in Beijing with following documents:
1. Passport with current visa
2. Registration Form of Temporary Residence in Beijing
3. Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with white or light blue background
5. Documents certifying the personal reason for an extension of stay in Beijing for applicants with such needs.
6. Bank account with enough money to support your stay, the rate is about USD 100 per day.
Related Questions:
i study 4 semestet. can i extend x visa , they said only 2 years allowed to...
Asked by kh from Syria
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:26
I have the persmission to study from March 2017 to August 2017 in China.
Asked by mark velbert
| Dec. 20, 2016 00:27
Hello, I'm going to study in China for one year. Can I get my X Visa if ...
Asked by Mr.Barron from Australia
| Apr. 01, 2010 03:18
Medical examination for China visa application.
Asked by Arif from China
| Jun. 19, 2011 21:03
Visa Type
Asked by Frank from Canada
| May. 10, 2018 01:49
my name is philip. and I'm from Ghana.
Asked by philip from Ghana
| Nov. 25, 2015 19:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)